IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
1. Register online using the blue link below "Online Registration." For the telephone number on the registration form, please use a cell phone or your home phone. This number will be used to notify you if the workshop is cancelled.
2. Registration fee is $11 payable seven days prior to the workshop with a check or purchase order. For this workshop, your payment should be received no later than one week prior to the workshop. Please email the contact the Event Contact Person listed below if your payment will be late.
3. PAYING YOUR FEE:
Copy the confirmation after you register at http://education.state.nj.us/events/.
Send a copy of the form with your payment to:
104 The American Road
Morris Plains, NJ 07950
with registration fee.
Checks or Purchase Orders should be made payable to:
Treasurer, State of NJ.
PLEASE ADD YOUR GRADE LEVEL(S) AND HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER TO THE FORM.
4. Registration closes seven (7) days prior to the workshop.
5. Cancellation of registration must be made at least 48 hours before the workshop date.
6. Registration fee for full day workshops includes lunch and materials.
7. If special assistance is required (e.g. interpreter service), three week notice is required. Call Angela Bray at 973-631-6345 Ext. 5.
8. Because registration is limited and determined on a first come, first served basis, we recommend that you register early.
9. Registration for full day workshops is from 9-9:30 AM. Workshop begins promptly at 9:30 AM. Please plan to arrive at least ten minutes before the start time to sign-in. Participants should be prepared for the likelihood of heavy rush hour traffic.
10. We cannot provide breakfast, but please feel free to bring your own morning refreshments.
11. When team registration is required, each participant must register separately. Payment for teams may be on one check or one purchase order.
12. CLOSURE DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER: In the event of inclement weather, please go to the NJ 101.5 website at http://nj1015.com. We will make every effort to notify you of cancellation by doing the following:
a) Send an email to the address provided on your registration.
b) Call the number you provided when you registered by 1 pm the day prior to the workshop.